Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches:
- High availability
- High-performance IP routing
- Superior QoS
- Location awareness and mobility
Xem sản phẩm tốt nhất: Cisco C9300-24T-E Danh mục nổi bật: Cisco 9300 (NEW)
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series increases availability for stackable switches. Each switch can operate both as master controller and as forwarding processor. Each switch in the stack can serve as a master, creating a 1:N availability scheme for network control. In the unlikely event of a single unit failure, all other units continue to forward traffic and maintain operation.
Other high-availability features include but are not limited to:
- Cross-Stack EtherChannel provides the ability to configure Cisco EtherChannel technology across different members of the stack for high resiliency.
- Flexlink provides link redundancy with convergence time less than 100 ms.
- IEEE 802.1s/w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) provide rapid spanning-tree convergence independent of spanning-tree timers and also offers the benefit of Layer 2 load balancing and distributed processing. Stacked units behave as a single spanning-tree node.
- Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST+) allows rapid spanning-tree reconvergence on a per-VLAN spanning-tree basis, without requiring the implementation of spanning-tree instances.
- Cisco Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) is supported to create redundant, failsafe routing topologies.
- Switch-port autorecovery (Errdisable) automatically attempts to reactivate a link that is disabled because of a network error.
High-Performance IP Routing
Cisco Express Forwarding hardware routing architecture delivers extremely high-performance IP routing in the Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches.
- Static routing (16 routes) with LAN Base feature set.
- IP unicast routing protocols (Static, Routing Information Protocol Version 1 [RIPv1], and RIPv2, RIPng, EIGRP stub) are supported for small-network routing applications with IP Base feature set.
- Advanced IP unicast routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGPv4, and IS-ISv4) are supported for load balancing and constructing scalable LANs. IPv6 routing (OSPFv3, EIGRPv6) is supported in hardware for maximum performance. OSPF for routed access is included in the IP Base image. The IP Services feature set is required for full OSPF, EIGRP, BGPv4, and IS-ISv4.
- Equal-cost routing facilitates Layer 3 load balancing and redundancy across the stack.
- Policy-based routing (PBR) allows superior control by facilitating flow redirection regardless of the routing protocol configured. The IP Services feature set is required.
- Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) provides dynamic load balancing and failover for routed links, up to 32 HSRP links supported per unit or stack.
- Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) for IP multicast routing is supported, including PIM sparse mode (PIM-SM), PIM dense mode (PIM-DM), PIM sparse-dense mode and Source Specific Multicast (SSM). The IP Services feature set is required.
- Virtual routing and forwarding (VRF)-Lite enables a service provider to support two or more VPNs, with overlapping IP addresses. IP Services feature set is required.
Superior Quality of Service
The Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series offers GbE speed with intelligent services that keep everything flowing smoothly, even at 10 times the normal network speed. Industry-leading mechanisms for marking, classification, and scheduling deliver superior performance for data, voice, and video traffic, all at wire speed.
Following are some of the QoS features supported in the Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches:
- 802.1p class of service (CoS) and differentiated services code point (DSCP) field classification are provided, using marking and reclassification on a per-packet basis by source and destination IP address, MAC address, or Layer 4 TCP/UDP port number.
- Cisco control-plane and data-plane QoS ACLs on all ports help ensure proper marking on a per-packet basis.
- Eight egress queues per port help enable differentiated management of different traffic types across the stack. Four queues are user configurable and four are reserved for system use.
- Shaped Round Robin (SRR) scheduling helps ensure differential prioritization of packet flows by intelligently servicing the ingress queues and egress queues.
- Weighted Tail Drop (WTD) provides congestion avoidance at the ingress and egress queues before a disruption occurs.
- Strict priority queuing helps ensure that the highest-priority packets are serviced ahead of all other traffic.
- The Cisco committed information rate (CIR) function provides bandwidth in increments as low as 8 Kbps.
- Rate limiting is provided based on source and destination IP address, source and destination MAC address, Layer 4 TCP/UDP information, or any combination of these fields, using QoS ACLs (IP ACLs or MAC ACLs), class maps, and policy maps.
- Up to 64 aggregate or individual policers are available per Fast Ethernet or GbE port.
Location Awareness and Mobility
In order to provide delivery of a best-in-class network experience to end users, it’s critical for network access to be location aware. A wide variety of devices can appear on the network, both wired (switches, routers, IP phones, PCs, access points, controllers, video digital media players, and so on) and wireless (mobile devices, wireless tags, rogues, and so on). In many industries, locating assets is primarily a manual process and is time consuming and error prone. The inability to locate assets in real time and to help ensure their availability when and where they are needed limits reaction time and efficiency.
Location services answer business-critical questions about both mobile assets and the users of those assets regardless of whether those assets are connecting using wired or wireless, and hence directly improve their organization’s profitability. Network Location Services also improve security and accelerate client troubleshooting by locating an asset, user, or device on the network.
- Network visibility and control provide centralized visibility into wired and wireless devices on the network and their location.
- Location-assisted client troubleshooting enables tracking of wired or wireless clients for quick problem resolution.
- Asset tracking and improved security provide centralized inventory of wired and wireless devices and asset management for improved business processes.
- Cisco Mobility Service Engine (MSE) Open API provides an open API (based on Simple Object Access Protocol [SOAP] and XML protocol) for any business application that needs the location data.
- Location based policy allows greater control and visibility. With EnergyWise, power policies can be set up (to reduce the power or shut down the power from a port) based on the location.
- Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) enhances emergency calling from Cisco Unified CallManager. It helps assure that Cisco Unified CallManager sends emergency calls to the appropriate Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) for the caller’s location.
✅ Liên hệ để có giá tốt
CÔNG TY TNHH HỆ THỐNG MẠNG [NETSYSTEM]
[Điện thoại] 024.37714430 – 024.37714417 – 024.37711222
[Hotline/Zalo] 0914025885 – 0915495885 – 0916498448 – 0914769119
[Email liên hệ] firstname.lastname@example.org